Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

+3
Achillies
Circuit
Shioki
7 posters

Go down

Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  muradine Fri May 08, 2009 3:49 am

Character name: Muradine

Level:80

Class: Paladin

Your RL Age: 18

Your RL Sex: Male

Where are you from IRL?: Montreal

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: HOLY

Secondary Raiding Spec: ret ( but maybe prot if I complete my set )

WoW Armory Link

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: n/a I raid has Holy

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: Im Rushy friend

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): GMT -5 east

Playtime Availability:

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?:

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?):blackwing lair , tempest keep, does all exept Ulduar

MMORPG Game History: wow, city of heros, nine dragon, two moon, dungeon runners, maple story

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: Rushy is my best friend and he will recommand me cause I heal well ... and he don't want to die (joke)

Current Guild: Broken hammer

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: hummm Naxx is hard for them ...

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Nevermore (since BC) knights of the shadows(since nevermore merged with kots maybe BC ), exiled humanity(10weeks)

How many achievement points do you have?:4170

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: YES

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: Prot in progression (my ret set is mostly pvp)

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?:yes , just 470 cause Im in my exam session

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Im 1 more aura and buff ,good healing and never ending mana

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?:no Heal on time

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: check on wow wiki , MMO champion or listen to the leader on vent for more info

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?:my gear drops when im not in the raid and never drop when im in (always does that)

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?:I play on this realm since it exist
and my friend is in that guild

Can you give us computer and internet specs?:3.41 ghz 1go ram and high speed cable internet

Do you have a microphone?: mine is broke , but i'll buy a new one

Can your computer run Ventrilo?:yes

Are you a keyboard turner?:I use WASD

Are you a clicker?: oh yeah!! the mouse is my slave!! (humm well I click aloT

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?:

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?:

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: i'll probably won't do heroic when there's a raid otherwise I just leave for the raid

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: swear in french(not on the guild chat) and log out

Name your top five favorite songs:Master of Puppet , Back In Black , the Train kept a rollin, message in a bottle, happy together

What is your life like outside of WoW?:go to college, drink beer, watch hockey, role play, xbox ,wii

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: let the guy grab it

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: n/a

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: super bad

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?:THE BEATLES

Ice Cream or Cake?: a good gelato

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: eat hair shaving , I got a Iron stomach

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Blink 182

Basketball or Football?: you mean NFL right ? I hate soccer

NBA or NCAA?: NCAA

Console or Computer games?: console

Mac or PC?:PC

Coke or Pepsi?: COKE

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?: cause nuts shot don't 1hit kill in Call of duty

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?: well my awser is in french.(non,parce que c'est la meme chose donc c'est normal que le titre sois semblable.Car, un te fourre pis l'autre tu paye pour te faire fourrer) it mean it isn't scary cause anyway they both rape you.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?: In a liquor store with Chuck Noris or a shotgun

What mythical creature would you be and why?: I just don't want to be a vampire cause they suck lol (blood), Maybe a tentacle monster or a werewolf/werebear cause fur is cool

muradine

Back to top Go down

Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Shioki Fri May 08, 2009 7:11 am

swear in french(not on the guild chat) and log out
yeah i'm often the Target!

i say we take him, he's doing a good job healing and Raigon needs some pally heals competition hehe. And i am not saying this because he's pointing a gun at me, not at all.... please don't shoot!
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Circuit Fri May 08, 2009 1:13 pm

yeh idk if we can handle 2 french Canadians in this guild i mean if a rogue "gives up" in the middle of a fight no one cares. but if a healer starts frenching it up then well we are screwed...

but srsly...accepted
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 2:22 pm

ur lucky its ez to find armor links now adays. >< but I would like to have another paly healer altough im interested why some questions were skipped.
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Also @gear (i armoy checked it) missing a weapon enchant on that pretty Turning Tide and a few more (shoulder, chest, bracers cloak etc...) need those fully enchanted. ><
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Noskajetan Fri May 08, 2009 2:49 pm

Ya like the most important questions are blank...

Noskajetan

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Fri May 08, 2009 3:24 pm

glyphs?????????????????????????????????

chants?????????????????????????????????

idk as a healer i say we can try him out but damn dude..
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Fri May 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Yeah i keep telling him to get god damn enchants >.> but seeing how he can't raid atm (school's rough) might explain why he doesn't even bother if you see what i mean.

P.S. im is gay

Last edited by Shioki on Fri May 08, 2009 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Fri May 08, 2009 6:05 pm

Shioki wrote:P.S. im gay

WHAT!
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Fri May 08, 2009 7:07 pm

i never wrote that, btw Circuit, there already is a 2nd French Canadian in the guild, although he's never on. Theodren!
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 8:31 pm

O boy i didn't realize we had two... this could be a problem
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Streetmagus Fri May 08, 2009 10:10 pm

Hes a paladin he doesn't need to be fully enchanted etc to be good.
Streetmagus
Streetmagus

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 10:13 pm

NO YOU!
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Muradine 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty wheresthatlink

Post  Raigon Mon May 11, 2009 4:47 am

everytime i look at a apply i dont see an armory link >.> making us do the work

Raigon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcschmitz Mon May 11, 2009 5:04 am

i agree raigon
Mcschmitz
Mcschmitz

http://www.freewebs.com/bwguild/

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Mon May 11, 2009 9:12 pm

its the forum not accepting links... cause people don't see that you need to do something like Rushy's Armory Link

-[url=(url of your webiste here!)](name of the link here!)[/url]- that's how you do it... or press the link button right above the message box and insert the proper information in. i think you should add this at top of the question on the application stickie!
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down