Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sophatia 80 Holy Priest <Accepted>

+2
Shioki
Illeanu
6 posters

Go down

Sophatia 80 Holy Priest <Accepted> Empty Sophatia 80 Holy Priest <Accepted>

Post  Sophatia Fri May 08, 2009 5:05 am

Character name: Sophatia

Level: 80

Class: Priest

Your RL Age: 25

Your RL Sex: Male

Where are you from IRL?: Georgia

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Holy

Secondary Raiding Spec: Shadow

WoW Armory Link:

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: I cannot find anything under my guild's forums about those, but i just did a 25man Ulduar 2nite and came in second overall healing with 16.9% being done out of 7 healers.

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: Raid

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): CDT

Playtime Availability: well being in the military my work weeks are opposite of each other. I get every other weekend off. And say if i work a Mon, Tues, off Wed, Thurs, and work the weekend; it flips and is opposite the next week (off Mon, Tues; work Wed, Thurs; off the weekend) if that helps lol. Everyday i am off i am online most of the time but will always let someone know if i will not be around most of the time.

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: As long as i am off or the raid time meets my time getting off from work then i can attend anything and everything.

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): Everything now from Classic to WotLK. My current guild jumped right into 25man Ulduar and we have 5-6 i think cleared.

MMORPG Game History: Wow, A LOT! lol. EQ, EQ2, Warhammer Online, WoW, Guild Wars, Lineage II, DAoC, Vanguard....so on and so forth lol.

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: Well Illeanu is who i know. She is the only i think in the game and this server to know almost anything and everything about me. She is like my big sister and we could never be more alike then any real sibling in my family. She would recommend me b/c she thinks i am one of the most needed healers on the server (in her words) and well we just can never seem to be seperated lol.

Current Guild: Sanctus Imperium

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: I really do not feel like an equal in that guild. Do not get me wrong, i have made so many friends in that guild, it's just coming down to how the officers are starting to run everything. I feel as if there are social circles that i just do not belong to there.

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Well of course SI. been there since the release of TBC and left for a PvE server. LOL i was in 2 guild on Drenden the PvE server (but do not remember the names) the first i was in for about 4 months, and the second i was in for about 3 months and up to the release of WotLK before coming back to Kalecgos and SI.

How many achievement points do you have?: 4400

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: OH of course, these are my babies i have raised since the wee ages of lvl 1!

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: I really do not know lol. I have always been the healing type, but shadow is my next best thing, i mean who doesn't like to pew-pew every so often lol. Yes i have a shadow spec set.

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: I have not gotten back into arenas since i left Kalecgos and came back. Would like to though lol, its a nice stress reliever.

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Well i was raid healing spec as holy with Circle of Healing. But I was getting tired of it and wanted to go back to MT healing. So i changed up my spec a lil to base it off MT's. My strengths with this new build allows me to crit heal like no other healer. I have seen points where i crit heal 5-6 times before it goes back to normal healing.

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: the haste and mp5. i am re-arranging my gear for that sole purpose.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: I just go into it with full confidence and follow every workd being said by the person(s) leading the raid.

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: i dont really have anything on that. as long as everyone is treated fairly.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: Well i raided with a few in a 10man Ulduar and Illeanu asked me to come along, so i did. This guild is FUNNY! i mean you all progress and can still make a joke here and there even if things turn out bad (not like in my current guild where officers and the GM get so frustrated and almost lash out).

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: UH LOL! not much of a tech geek, but its a Dell and i spent a lil over $1,000 to put some upgrades into this thing lol to make it work a lil better then the specs it came with, (and also for Warhammer Online, it did not want to take it so i had to upgrade, and then back to WoW and it was AMAZING how everything ran better).

Do you have a microphone?: yes i use a headset

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: of course

Are you a keyboard turner?: a lil

Are you a clicker?: a lil more then a turner

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: i really do not know, but if someone pointed one out i would try me darndest to improve on it. Guess i never really looked into that aspect, but i know i am not eggotistacal about my play, i know i have flaws i just don't realize them.

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: I am a helpful person, overall just being there for anyone and everyone.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: i do not mind, its what this game is all about. Everyone wants to be apart of raiding (if that is what they want in games like this) and getting to look at end game content is always FUN! so i have no problem stepping down to let someone enjoy it as well.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: Not really anything. I will always get to see it. I was not around for my guilds first run at Ulduar, but i knew i would eventually get my chance. Its all about patience.

Name your top five favorite songs: oh wow, lol. A LOT! i cannot really choose, but if i had to, um, thinking, thinking, thinking,.....lol i dont know, my computer is just stacked with songs i enjoy listening to lol.

What is your life like outside of WoW?: well being military i work A LOT! lol. on my days off i enjoy a few cups of coffee with some friends and then just hanging out with them. And the occasional bar for a few drinks.

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: lol it would be up to the guild leader or officers, i am no rogue so i would let the 2 of them duel to the death for it LOL!

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: Big Lebosky

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Step Brothers (just recently saw it and not a big fan of Will Farrel, but it was stupid funny and i laughed the WHOLE TIME!)

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: Lil'Wayne (sorry i was a street dancer with a "crew" in my day so its the music i prefer over anything)

Ice Cream or Cake?: Ice Cream

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: neither, i run a health streak.

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: uh, do i really have to lol. OK OK! the 10 teaspoons, i could not stand the smell of the carcass when the first 2 years would be up lol.

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Lupe Fiasco

Basketball or Football?: uh SOCCER! but if u had to choose, Football

NBA or NCAA?: NCAA

Console or Computer games?: Computer

Mac or PC?: PC

Coke or Pepsi?: PEPSI!

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?: uh i had sex on a pool-table, rite after 2 people just used it and walked off, and i think they were actually watching from the other room, b/c they could not stop smiling the next morning at us. So it was the first time i was watched while having sex.

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?:

Were you beaten as a child?:

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?:

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?: uh yes. i never actually looked at it that way lol. WAIT! OMG! i am trying to become a physical therapist...OMG DOES THAT MEAN.......

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?:

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?: i would choose to live in the mountains and use any projectile weapon i could get my hands on.

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?:

What mythical creature would you be and why?: i would like to be a pegasus. i love horses and to actually fly would be amazing.

Sophatia

Back to top Go down

Sophatia 80 Holy Priest <Accepted> Empty Re: Sophatia 80 Holy Priest <Accepted>

Post  Illeanu Fri May 08, 2009 6:12 am

YAY!!!! Soph! I love Soph and we have played together off and on for most of my WoW years. 3 I think at this point, if not longer and I just don't remember. This is my pookums pie and my pocket healer. Soph has rarely in 3 years let me or anyone else die that it wasn't a total wipe and uncontrollable.

This one time, in ZG, we stuck a flute...oh wait no, different story. In ZG, someone pulled to many spiders this one time. Soph kept us both up and we killed them all. Last 2 standing and we managed to kill the beasties then rez everyone. It was the single best fight ever. So much fun.

This is a healer who can pull some pretty amazing things out and leave you scratching your head like "how ?" And somehow on top of all that, Soph deals damage in between lol....even if its just wand damage, that's more than you see most people be able to handle.

Game knowledge is all there.

And you know, normally I would jump all over even a pal about not filling in every single part of an app but some of those questions are new and really .....strange. WTH did you guys do to the app since I joined? Or did I complete some old version of the app and not the right one at all ? LOL

Pooks, you DID miss your armory link there. Total noobcake move Razz
Illeanu
Illeanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Fri May 08, 2009 7:24 am

Sophatia is Val right? if he is, then yes i remember him from being an awsome healer in raids i went in with him, i vote for.
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Streetmagus Fri May 08, 2009 9:04 am

The link to his armory was probably disabled because of the forum settings.

That said, the mangslices should look at this.
Streetmagus
Streetmagus

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Fri May 08, 2009 1:10 pm

welll illeanu seems to have an e-boner for him so i say sure
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 2:33 pm

E-BONER!
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 2:36 pm

Sophatia wrote:The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: Lil'Wayne (sorry i was a street dancer with a "crew" in my day so its the music i prefer over anything)

interesting....
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Healforbeer Fri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

No Circle of Healing? I thought everyone loved that spell! Wink

Blessed Resilience(3pts) over Surge of Light(2pts)/CoH(1pt) points? You know if you're doing 5k flash heals Blessed Resilience is only adding about 90 extra healing, about 250 with gheal. Not worth it imo. With your 20% crit for holy you'd be hitting SoL's all the time (omg free mana, nom nom nom), not to mention the benefit of CoH in almost every Ulduar fight.

Hope to see you in! Mad love for holy priest <3
Healforbeer
Healforbeer

http://frostfire.flamesuit.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Accepted talk to an officer in game for an invite when you are ready
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down