Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Go down

Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Coper Sun May 24, 2009 8:09 pm

~MEMBER APPLICATION~

Character name: Copernakus

Level: 80

Class: Paladin

Your RL Age: 22

Your RL Sex: Male

Where are you from IRL?: Ma

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Holy

Secondary Raiding Spec: Prot

WoW Armory Link:

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment:

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie:

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): EDT

Playtime Availability: On all the time

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: All week long

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): VoA 10/25, OS 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Ulduar flame + razor (attempted ignis and construct)

MMORPG Game History: WoW, Lineage II

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: Guza, used to play with him in Chaos Legends.

Current Guild: Phoeniix

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: Too many undergeared nubs, cant get anywhere in 25man naxx or attempt ulduar.

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Anno Domini (month +, they disbanned), Chaos Legends (month or 2, they merged to Anno), Legion of Darkmoon(used it to lvl to 80).

How many achievement points do you have?: 3095

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Yes

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: Ret, because it's awesome, and i have pvp gear for it.

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: I did, stopped to focus on pve. 1269 personal on a 3's. Haven't played it in awhile.

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Can solo MT heal in most if not all raids atm.

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Pally's aren't excellent raid heals.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: Ask friend's who have done the bosses to explain fights to me or google the fights and read up on them/watch videos.

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: Greedy people.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: I know Guza and he says the guilds awesome.

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: Desktop with 7g's of ram, 640g hard drive and cable internet.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: Yes.

Are you a keyboard turner?: Umm if by that you mean i press 1, 2, 3, etc.. to use skills yes.

Are you a clicker?: Sometimes, its a combo of pressing buttons and clicking.

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: My weakness is that my computer is in my older brother's bed room so sometimes i can't stay up till 2am (weekdays).

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: Willing to go any spec that's needed for the guild.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: Willing to do anything that helps me get gear/experience.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: If I'm not taken there's no biggy as long as I'm doing some guild raids.

Name your top five favorite songs: Like all types of music but country... too many songs to name.

What is your life like outside of WoW?: WoW 4 life!

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: DKP is there for that reason, so the person with DKP.

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: Big Lebosky.

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Super Bad

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: The Beatles

Ice Cream or Cake?: Ice Cream

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: Carcass backpack.

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Blink 182.

Basketball or Football?: Football.

NBA or NCAA?: NCAA

Console or Computer games?: Computer.

Mac or PC?: PC

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?:

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?:

Were you beaten as a child?: Mother used to break yard sticks over our asses.

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?: Who tries to kill someone by shooting them below the waist?

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?: Indeed, and Celebrity Jeopardy has an awesome skit with it in there!

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?:

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?:

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?: Why would you help the tortoise when you're the one that flipped him over to begin with.

What mythical creature would you be and why?:

Coper

Back to top Go down

Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Mikegordon Sun May 24, 2009 9:14 pm

i think we could use you more as prot right now. are you okay with that?

Mikegordon

Back to top Go down

Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Copernakus 80 Holy Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Coper Sun May 24, 2009 11:00 pm

Most Definitely! Was trying to go Prot but all guilds seem to lack healers so I couldn't get out of it. Smile

Coper

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikegordon Mon May 25, 2009 2:26 am

alright accepted /who frostfire in game.

Mikegordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down