Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retles 80 Survival Hunter

Go down

Retles 80 Survival Hunter Empty Retles 80 Survival Hunter

Post  Retles Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:47 am

Character name: Retles

Level: 80

Class: Hunter

What is your age and gender (real life)?: 18/M

Where are you from IRL and what is the time zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other)?: Georgia, USA EDT

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Survival

Secondary Raiding Spec: Marksmanship

WoW Armory Link: h ttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&cn=Retles

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment (DPS classes/specs only): raid buffed and all I range 3.6-4k~ dps

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: 3/4 monday nights I am covering a co-worker's evening shifts for the next 2/3 weeks due to surgery, I get off of covering those shifts at 6:15 st so I will be able to be on shortly after willing to go stand-by if a dps slot needs filling.

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?):
Started playing late TBC, raided up to SSC/TK,
WotLK progress 10 man: naxx, OS +1, VoA, EoE, Ulduar (cleared all but mimiron/general/yogg) 25 man: Naxx, OS +1, VoA, EoE, Ulduar (siege + Kologarn)

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: I honestly do not hold any relationships with any Frostfire members (to my current knowledge) but after a trial run I would hope some guild members would recommend me due to my raid contributions.

Current Guild/Most Recent Raiding Guild: Exiled Humanity

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: A majority of raiding members left for other guilds causing the guilds raid progression to halt and there was no longer enough committed raiders for 25 man Ulduar content.

If you were to respec, which build would you choose and why? Do you have the gear for this spec?: Marksmanship to give the raid the AP buff if needed, yes I have the gear.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: I watch 2-3 different videos explaining the fight and converse with guild members/friends making sure I know what I am walking into, I dislike walking into raiding content and seeing that people have no clue what they are about to do.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: A friend (not a member of frostfire) encouraged me to apply.

Can you give us computer and internet specs?:
AMD athlon 64 3400+ 2.41 GHz, 2 GB ram, ATI Radeon x1650 pro
(ran speedtest.net) ISP: Comcast Download/Upload 2.03/2.65 mb/s ping 22 ms.
I average around 85 ms of lag on WoW

Do you have a microphone/Ventrilo?: yes/yes

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: More than willing, when it comes to non-progression content (naxx 25) I feel it is better to gear those needed and help them better their class than taking the geared.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: I would politely ask the reason for the denial of raid spot, if it was due to a problem on my part I would work to fix that problem, if the reason was the need for a different class I would not feel any anger.

Where in the world can you go 1 mile south, then 1 mile east, then 1 mile north and end up at the same spot?: North Pole! Very Happy Very Happy

Retles

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum