Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

+7
Spronlock
Freezelapd
Noskajetan
Circuit
Achillies
Mcschmitz
Bigcolossus
11 posters

Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Calt Mon May 11, 2009 5:21 am

~MEMBER APPLICATION~

Character name:calt

Level:80

Class:paladin

Your RL Age:17

Your RL Sex:male

Where are you from IRL?:san jose california

Primary Raiding Talent Spec:retribution

Secondary Raiding Spec:off tank

WoW Armory Link

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: in 10 man raids i hit between 2k and 3k dps and in 25 man raids i hit between 2.5k and 4k dps usually

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie:colossus, mcshmitz, plumczy

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other):pdt

Playtime Availability:weekdays between 4:30 and 11:00, weekends, all hours normally

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?:most likely all

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?):ive gotten much better, ive run every heroic but 2 and about every raid.

MMORPG Game History:

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?:im good at working with others, friendly and nice, i dont like to fight much, but im a bit bull-headed.

Current Guild:broken hammer

Why do you want to leave your current guild?:i dont, but if i got into frostfire it be a step up and easier for me to raid with this guild with the hours and other experienced players.

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each):straight no chaser, why so serious, broken hammer

How many achievement points do you have?:about 3k

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?:yes

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?:id go tank, its easier for me than holy, i have a set, but need to work on it more.

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?:i dont do much pvp anymore, only at lower levels, but i have 60k honor points

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?:i usually set third to first place in dps for the raids i run in currently..

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: i need new gear from ulduar so i dont fall behind. not being on my best on a certain day, because i can do very well depending how much im up for it.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?:listen to experienced players, look up anything you dont understand o the internet, ask friends, prepare...

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?:that many of them act to snobby and aern't very polite to each other.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: i know frostfire's a good guild and id be relaxed being in a guild thats not overdone to much, but good at the same time.

Can you give us computer and internet specs?:i have high speed, my dad put it together for me on my birthday, but its all high end i know for a fact, and my graphics cards second to fastest on the market, 9400 or somthing like that.

Do you have a microphone?:my soundcard's broken at the moment, but i have vent.

Can your computer run Ventrilo?:yes

Are you a keyboard turner?:??probably not

Are you a clicker?:no, ive learned to use my keyboard more

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?:it would have to be working out my time and people being stupid in raids and in general.i usually plan ahead of time and work around my problems.

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?:being 80, but not being ignorant and mean to others.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?:it depends on the situation, if i needed gear as bad as them, and i got there first id stay unless i owed them it, but if i didnt need the gear, id gladly help anyone out.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?:id ask why and if it made sense i wouldnt care much, but if it didnt i might be mad a little bit and walk away i guess..

Name your top five favorite songs:lamb of god-laid to rest, all that remains-become the catalyst-six, nirvana- smells like teen spirit-dumb.

What is your life like outside of WoW?:im normal, i just like to relax, but im a diligent hard worker, im sorta layed back and not very passive, i look at life and realize my problems are nothing campared to how huge this whole universe is and see it as a miracle which makes me just relax, but im also religious.

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?:the one who has the dkp and has been tehre longer, hes been working harder for it, he deserves it, things shouldnt be given away for free.

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?:caddyshack

Step Brothers or Super Bad?:hmmm...superbad

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?:neither

Ice Cream or Cake?:ice cream

Pizza or Cheese Burger?:pizza

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?:dear carcass

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?:blink 182

Basketball or Football?:football

NBA or NCAA?:nba

Console or Computer games?:computer games

Mac or PC?:pc

Coke or Pepsi?:coke's classic sweet, pepsi's tangier, coke

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?:gotten hand and head

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?:

Were you beaten as a child?:lol, yes

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?:

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?:yes, most therapists believe since they were so messed up with their whole life, they know where everyone with problems has been so they get in the business, so they're all freaks.

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?:

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:lol, my dad created match.com with a group as vp of engineering in the 90's and lost all his money to my mother, it doesnt bother me, were all poor now lol...

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?:

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?:

What mythical creature would you be and why?:

Calt

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Bigcolossus Mon May 11, 2009 5:32 am

Damnit where is my stamp give me one sec.....

A C C E P T E D
Bigcolossus
Bigcolossus

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Mcschmitz Mon May 11, 2009 5:36 am

I'm so torn right now, I need time to think. Where's my damn stamp?

N E E D T I M E !

Last edited by Mcschmitz on Mon May 11, 2009 5:41 am; edited 3 times in total
Mcschmitz
Mcschmitz

http://www.freewebs.com/bwguild/

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigcolossus Mon May 11, 2009 5:39 am

Gimme back my protege!
Bigcolossus
Bigcolossus

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Mon May 11, 2009 6:04 am

Calt wrote:
Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie:colossus, mcshmitz, plumczy

SO...... out of Raid, General Member and Friend/Family of Current Guildie: you choose "colossus, MC and plum (whom is not a current member of FF)

Calt wrote:
Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?):ive gotten much better, ive run every heroic but 2 and about every raid.

So WHICH have you/haven't you done?

Calt wrote:
Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?:i dont do much pvp anymore, only at lower levels, but i have 60k honor points

Gratz! 60k

Calt wrote:
What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?:i usually set third to first place in dps for the raids i run in currently..

Is that the strength of your class?

Calt wrote:
What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: i need new gear from ulduar so i dont fall behind. not being on my best on a certain day, because i can do very well depending how much im up for it.

I believe the question was about your CLASS/SPEC not you.... and gear isn't a weakness

Calt wrote:
What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?:that many of them act to snobby and aern't very polite to each other.

correct but im polite to other high guilds/members

Calt wrote:
Are you a keyboard turner?:??probably not

probably are

Calt wrote:
What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?:it would have to be working out my time and people being stupid in raids and in general.i usually plan ahead of time and work around my problems.

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?:being 80, but not being ignorant and mean to others.

So your weakness is other players being stupid and your strength is being 80

Calt wrote:
im sorta layed back and not very passive,

good thing not being passive would also mean not being layed back

Calt wrote:
The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?:neither

not an option

Calt wrote:
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?:gotten hand and head

HardCore

Calt wrote:
How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:lol, my dad created match.com with a group as vp of engineering in the 90's and lost all his money to my mother, it doesnt bother me, were all poor now lol...

so.... how do you feel?

Calt wrote:
Mcschmitz is a black asshole

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know risky imo, risky
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcschmitz Mon May 11, 2009 6:22 am

he called me a black asshole! fuck this guy
Mcschmitz
Mcschmitz

http://www.freewebs.com/bwguild/

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 11, 2009 1:11 pm

i peed atleast 2 or 3 times.
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Noskajetan Mon May 11, 2009 3:29 pm

Jeesh, thanks for summarizing Achillies. I almost gave up before i scrolled down to the comments.

Noskajetan

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezelapd Mon May 11, 2009 9:24 pm

At least he didn't just copy and paste my app

Freezelapd

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty illu

Post  Spronlock Mon May 11, 2009 10:09 pm

SHUTUP, dont call Mcshmitz an black asshole jocolor

Spronlock

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty LOL

Post  illusion Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 pm

nice one freeze

illusion

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty hi?

Post  Raigon Tue May 12, 2009 11:11 pm

"under review" whats that?

Last edited by Raigon on Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Raigon

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty what!!!!

Post  Raigon Tue May 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Calt wrote:

wow he lives like 3 hours away from me

Raigon

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Tue May 12, 2009 11:54 pm

hmm well that rules out geography being the cause of his bad playing
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Streetmagus Wed May 13, 2009 7:24 am

Raigon wrote:
Calt wrote:

Less than 2 hours from me
Streetmagus
Streetmagus

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Wed May 13, 2009 2:33 pm

yall should get together and have a tea party :-D
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Raigon Fri May 15, 2009 5:26 am

Streetmagus wrote:
Raigon wrote:
Calt wrote:

Less than 2 hours from me

no shit mang aren't you up in Davis or Sac right now?

Raigon

Back to top Go down

Calt 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Yes

Post  Hippey Sat May 16, 2009 4:17 am

I need 10k gold
Hippey
Hippey

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down