Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted>

+2
Shioki
Phyasco
6 posters

Go down

Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted> Empty Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted>

Post  Phyasco Mon May 18, 2009 9:09 am

~MEMBER APPLICATION~

Character name: Phyasco

Level: 80

Class: Mage

Your RL Age: 22

Your RL Sex: Male

Where are you from IRL?: Tempe, Az

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: FrostFire

Secondary Raiding Spec: Arcane/Icy Veins

WoW Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&n=Phyasco

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: In 25 man raids I put out around 3000 with buffs, sometimes over depending on trash, certain boss (i.e. ones that I am just standing in place as opposed to running around the entire time).

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: General Member, Friend and Roomate of Freezelapd

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): MDT

Playtime Availability: Occasional Afternoons, Weekday Evenings

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: Average of 2 depending on the week.

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): Did most of classic as a priest Healer and shadow dps. Did most of TBC as a healing pally and then restarted as a dps mage, and have completed most of whats available in WotLK as the same mage.

MMORPG Game History: Mostly just played WoW off and on for 4 years.

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: I am roomates with Freezelapd and his woman Saebele.

Current Guild: Exiled Humanity

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: Frustrations with looting system.

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Was with that Adrenaline guild while I was leveling, but then spent time guildless running heroics until EH picked me up.

How many achievement points do you have?: A little over 3300

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Yes

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: I like to dabble between Frostfire and Arcane, usually after I play one for a while and get bored. Or when they finally stop dumbing down mages and make us legit again.

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: I've recently started assembling arena gear from regular pvp battlegrounds, but have not started arenas themselves. I used to heal in 3s and 5s as a pally, but going from healing to dps is completely different in arenas.

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: high IQ when it comes to raiding and pvp. I had to take a break from this game for a couple months before Ulduar came out, so I used to be pretty high dps, but now everyone else is way ahead with Ulduar.

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?:

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: Watch videos, read some forums, but usually just pay attention and listen while in raids. Usually when I am raiding in a new area for the first time, dps charts isnt my biggest concern, but rather learning and listening the fight is. Once I have those down, which usually only takes once, then I can focus back on dps.

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: When guilds lose their sense of community and every member just become individually greedy.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: I alway hear vent from the other room, sounds like group of funny people, which is what I mostly look for.

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: macbook with high speed internet.

Do you have a microphone?: built into laptop

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: yep

Are you a keyboard turner?: no

Are you a clicker?: no

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: I go through seasons of play due to RL work and school, which makes for times when I am on alot, and times when I am not on alot. And there's really not much I can do to improve this.

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: highly adaptive IQ since I've been playing this game for years, and this class for over a year straight.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: Yeah, that was a problem I have with some guilds, which highly geared players still taking up spots in non-progression raids that take away from rising members.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: I wouldn't have a problem if they gave me an honest reason.

Name your top five favorite songs: Well this answer would take forever to figure out if I wanted to be truthful, but I guess at the moment I'm very much into hip-hop, which some of my favorite MC's being Lupe Fiasco and Talib Kweli

What is your life like outside of WoW?: Filmmaker, Musician, Booze Entrepreneur

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: DKP is a purely capitalistic system, meaning the responsibility relies solely on the point holders themselves. Being a mage, this situation doesn't affect me, but if I were a rogue or some class that could use, and if I wanted it, of course I would spend my dkp on it. If I didn't really need it, and I personally got to know the other rogue and thought they were going to use it better than me, then I would use it. But each situation is different and will have different factors: example, is the rogue an alt or a main?

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: Lebosky

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Step Brothers

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: Beatles, but the gray album was cool. Wayne is purely club music, no soul in his music.

Ice Cream or Cake?: You can have icecream anytime, but cake is only for celebrations.

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza is an every day meal, burger is special occasions.

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: well eventually the deer will dry out.

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Lupe, my character is named after him.

Basketball or Football?: Basketball for the regular season and playoffs, but i'll take the superbowl, since the suns will never get into the finals.

NBA or NCAA?: NBA, too much defense in the ncaa.

Console or Computer games?: Computers, but I like to take a vacation and play some console.

Mac or PC?: Mac, I work for apple.

Coke or Pepsi?: Neither, I dont like the taste of either, but if I had to choose one, it'd be pepsi on an island.

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?: premature ejaculation in her mouth

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?:

Were you beaten as a child?: Nope, best parents in the world.

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?: cause there are no critical organs in your legs, and its a rare chance that you'll get hit in your main artery.

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?: no, cause they pretty much drug you with their words and penetrate your soft wet mind with their long hard logic.

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?: have you ever seen a square cow leg?

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?: I have an account, but never use it or look at it. I was drunk one night and lonely.

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?:

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?: Have you ever watched the studio release of Bladerunner? Terrible movie, the final cut is much better without the bad voice over.

What mythical creature would you be and why?:[img][/img]

Phyasco

Back to top Go down

Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted> Empty Re: Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted>

Post  Shioki Mon May 18, 2009 9:11 am

I did not even fully read the application, its Accepted all the way for me, i had good experience with him before, Muradine was in his guild for a bit so i heard some praise about him aswell. Only problem is that we overflow mages at the moment. Hope you can get in!

EDIT: Please don't point a gun at Freeze to make him say nice things, its not cool... or not Twisted Evil
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted> Empty Re: Phyasco 80 FrostFire Mage <Accepted>

Post  Freezelapd Mon May 18, 2009 9:56 am

yeah a really good mage. He had to stop playing for a month or two, so is a little behind on gear, but gear can be made up. Is a great player and intelligent and works well in a raid environment. Nice guy and even helped us get our 17 man plague quarter clear and saph!

lol shio (HELP ME!)

Freezelapd

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 18, 2009 2:05 pm

accepted finaly someone that wants to be frostfire! every fuckin mage is arc these days
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Healforbeer Mon May 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Gooood solid application! I know it's an officer only post rule but fuck you kids I had to chime in.

Hahaha. Well played.
Healforbeer
Healforbeer

http://frostfire.flamesuit.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikes Mon May 18, 2009 5:21 pm

Phyasco wrote:Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Lupe, my character is named after him.

Finally someone Picks Lupe!!!! Solid App. He gets a YES from me.
Nikes
Nikes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Mon May 18, 2009 7:23 pm

Healforbeer wrote:Gooood solid application! I know it's an officer only post rule but fuck you kids I had to chime in.

Hahaha. Well played.

i still post even if i'm not an officer Razz i just do it knowing my opinion wont matter much >.<
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down