Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted>

+5
Nikes
Healforbeer
Shioki
Achillies
Circuit
9 posters

Go down

Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted> Empty Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted>

Post  Babby Fri May 15, 2009 2:54 am

Character name: Babby

Level: 47

Class: Human Shaman

Your RL Age: 15

Your RL Sex: Transgendered

Where are you from IRL?: I not from Ireland

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Fury

Secondary Raiding Spec: Fury Warrion

WoW Armory Link:

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment:
I'm not much of a DPS. I supply raid with the spirit a raiding group needs. I make everybody happy. I bring spirit to group, we all have high motivation to finish raid and we can win like this!

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: Baby of Guild

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): I live at equator Very Happy Sun all day. I eat coconuts while raid sometimes I go afk to crack one.

Playtime Availability: Subscription good for next 3 months.

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: I can attend during day. Which is all day because I live at equatorrrr

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): After I got my mount I travel far. I went from Stormwind got to Ironforge. I went to Wetlands. I forgot how far south I go I think maybe to the red ground place I forget the name. Thats how far I've been. I think one time I was teleported to a different world! I got so scared I had to use hearthstone =( Then I had to go back with mount Very Happy

MMORPG Game History: Bought game in 2004

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: Illussion. He is friend he teach me many things about game. I want to be his babby when I join. He also give me 15 gold coins I used to buy many drinks!

Current Guild: Kalecgos

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: I don't so I can join Frostfire

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): I have horde on another server he is Babby too hehehe

How many achievement points do you have?: Graded 8th grade with many points I forget they gave me 300 merit points I used to all for field trip

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Blizzard owns my account

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: I respect all leaders because they are like mother and father. I'm learning all sorts of professions soon I can make all gears in this game for everyone. Be patient!

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: I'm scared from Gladiator movie

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: My raid settings I turn everything up so I see all spells.

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Theres no weakness when all settings turned max.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: I bring all food for guild mates I come with good attitude we all have joke and make funny things hehehe.

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: Maybe the guilds name having to have the < > characters around it. It looks poopy.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: Frost and Fire. Most strongest element in earth. Frost is coldest and Fire is hottest. Put both together and you have strongest!

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: I use IBM computer with 16 bits microprocessor. Very fast. I use internet 56,000 Bytes per second. Can't use phone when I raid so no distraction hehehe.

Do you have a microphone?: I don't use phone because I can't use internet with phone same time.

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: My computer has the vents for fans yes. Always running

Are you a keyboard turner?: I turn keyboard sideways because I type funny.

Are you a clicker?: Yes I have a mouse it has 3 buttons. They click!

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: Yes I'm greatness weakness I don't understand this question. I think maybe you mean greatest.

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: My greatest strenght I have high motivation.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: Everyone needs to get gear so we all must get gear with raiding teams. We can't do alone.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: I tell them take me theres 40 spots.

Name your top five favorite songs: I like many songs. My favorite from childhood. I see skies of blue! Clouds of white!...something like this.

What is your life like outside of WoW?: I am garbage man.

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: Both players get to be Legendary because both has shown loyalty.

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: I like Candy so Candyshacks. Must have a lot of candy in those shacks!

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: All my brothers are super bad! hahaha

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: I hate niggers.

Ice Cream or Cake?: Ice cream cakes!

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza, cheese makes me fart. One time I farted and it stink.

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: I like a backpack that will last 10 years.

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: I just linked 182 times. Now eyes are dried.

Basketball or Football?: Kickball Basketball is using foot so I guess Football.

NBA or NCAA?: Nabraska

Console or Computer games?: Computer games

Mac or PC?: Bigmac.

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?:

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?: Those are your two cents. Duh

Were you beaten as a child?: I never lose to child haha they're smaller than me.

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?: There are!

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?:

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?: Because pigs are round duh

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?:

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?:

What mythical creature would you be and why?:

Babby

Back to top Go down

Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted> Empty Re: Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted>

Post  Circuit Fri May 15, 2009 4:09 am

accepted imo
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 15, 2009 6:57 am

i dont even know wuts going on right now
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Fri May 15, 2009 10:31 am

this person managed to make a fury hunter shaman, has to be leet, imo we should take him in.
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Healforbeer Fri May 15, 2009 12:39 pm

If you don't invite him I'm gquiting and making my own guild so we can be guild mates.
Healforbeer
Healforbeer

http://frostfire.flamesuit.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikes Fri May 15, 2009 5:33 pm

I jus don't know anymore....
Nikes
Nikes

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Fri May 15, 2009 5:35 pm

u think zub filled this out drunk?
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted> Empty this

Post  Zubritha Fri May 15, 2009 11:38 pm

i just smoked this app, and im high ass hell right now!!!

Zubritha

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikegordon Sat May 16, 2009 7:25 am

hmm.....

Babby 80 Fury Warrior <Accepted> Lol

good to be an O.

edit: p.s. this was pretty funny street.

I especially loved the diss on sponge.

Mikegordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Shioki Sat May 16, 2009 9:02 am

hahaha Street got B U S T E D
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Illeanu Sat May 16, 2009 5:27 pm

Thank god that was fake. Otherwise, a retard applied