Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

2 posters

Go down

Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Kdubs Mon May 11, 2009 11:47 pm

~MEMBER APPLICATION~

Character name: Kdubs

Level: 80

Class: Pally

Your RL Age: 19

Your RL Sex: M

Where are you from IRL?: Wi

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Ret

Secondary Raiding Spec: PvP holy

WoW Armory Link:

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: usually around 4.2k

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie:
Raid
Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other):
Central
Playtime Availability: Basically anytime passed 6 ST

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: All

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): Through BT in TBC and full clears of Naxx/Maly 25

MMORPG Game History: WoW

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: Vexxd, RL friend and he's my bitch?

Current Guild: Kindred

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: No progression and tired of free rolls....also gchat is filled with what seems to be little kids that just learned how to type

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Vereor(1 month) Kindred(5 months)

How many achievement points do you have?: 2755

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Yes sir

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: I have gear for every spec which all specs are able to perform in 25 mans.

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: 1500's now

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: I have a Bubble/Hearth.... Um not sure what you want here? buffs, raid recovery? i guess

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?:
dps is dependent on raid make up!
How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?:
tankspot it usually and lots of g on repair bills
What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?:
SCREAMING!!!!!
With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?:
Looks freindly and laid back while still getting stuff accomplished
Can you give us computer and internet specs?:
10mb connection and 4gig ram with 3.2 duel core
Do you have a microphone?:
Sure Do
Can your computer run Ventrilo?:
Def
Are you a keyboard turner?:
um keybindings?
Are you a clicker?:
only with Divine plea Smile
What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?:
um i have no idea what the story is behind wow but i could careless i just like playing. Im not trying to improve it
What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?:
rolling my face on the keyboard
How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?:
Depends on how willing they are to dedicate time and their gold to keep progression going.
What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?:
prolly just BG or arena
Name your top five favorite songs: Two Weeks, Re-educate, Spoonman, Cyanide, Blue on Black

What is your life like outside of WoW?:
College, co-owner of a decent sized lawn company
In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: DKP is king

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?:
Caddyshack
Step Brothers or Super Bad?:
Perferably both
The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?:
Beatles
Ice Cream or Cake?:
Cake
Pizza or Cheese Burger?:
Pizza Burger
Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?:
Why not both?
Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?:
Blink
Basketball or Football?:
Basketball
NBA or NCAA?:
NCAA
Console or Computer games?:
Computer
Mac or PC?:
PC
Coke or Pepsi?:
Hate em both
*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?: Worst as in didnt go well? Back door of my car opened and fell onto the concrete...

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?:
String Theory?
Were you beaten as a child?:
Moderately with a metal bat. Not a big deal
How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?:
Pussy can be cold but not perfered like that
Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?:
Stop from over population...people need to die somehow
Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?:
not really since my therapist rapes me
Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?:
so we have questions like this one
If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?:
Most def
How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?:
Hope they can find a girl that plays WoW for me.
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?:
I would prolly just take the beating from the zombies, their going to catch you havnt you seen the movies?

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?:
Same reason i dont help other pallies live in bg's. If you cant bubble n help yourself then you dont deserve to live!
What mythical creature would you be and why?: Phoenix? Cuz it looks way badass

Kdubs

Back to top Go down

Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Bigcolossus Tue May 12, 2009 2:03 am

Ok so I need you to pst me "colossus" in game so we can talk ur dps and such. We really only have me as ret pally in the guild so I just need to review your gear and talents in such.
Bigcolossus
Bigcolossus

Back to top Go down

Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted> Empty Re: Kdubs 80 Retribution Paladin <Accepted>

Post  Illeanu Tue May 12, 2009 5:18 pm

Kdub sounds familiar. Weren't you in the beta for TBC?
Illeanu
Illeanu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down