Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied>

2 posters

Go down

Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied> Empty Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied>

Post  Shioki Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:08 am

Character name: Shioki / Rushy / Neill

Level: 80 / 80 / 80

Class: Rogue / warrior / DK

Your RL Age: 17

Your RL Sex: no idea... heard it was Male, not sure

Where are you from IRL?: Montreal (French Canadian)

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Combat / Arms / never raids

Secondary Raiding Spec: Sub / Prot / WTF no gld to waste

WoW Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&n=Shioki

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: nothing such as WWS or WMO, i do about... 4k+ dps

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: i know some ppl in the guild... i think

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): St +3hr

Playtime Availability: Like... anytime.. or almost

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: Yeah, i already do!

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): was 57 when tbc came out, did Kara + Part of the eye and ssc, did mount hyjal 100%

MMORPG Game History: Slayer Online, Maple Story, WoW

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: No one!

Current Guild: Frostfire

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: to rejoin it?

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): <Knights of the shadows> over 4months, left server, <Knights of the shadows> came back, over 6months, <Frostfire> Still in since like... 2 months

How many achievement points do you have?: 5370

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Yeash

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: got dual spec Razz and both my toons are equaly geared for both of their specs

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: not much, 100somthing...

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: I SMASH MOB DIES - something along those lines

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: hmmm... i give no real buff as a rogue =/ and i smash less as warrior =/

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: dailies alot for repair money, and buy tons of flasks and food for omega buffs! (also see what i can do to get better)

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: no idea, i always hangout with srubs like <leave me ALONE> nice guild btw.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: Cause Kpax is in it!

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: 4 years old crappy laptop and one of the best connexions i can get!

Do you have a microphone?: somewhere under a pile of dust...

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: yesh

Are you a keyboard turner?: who isnt!???

Are you a clicker?: 50/50 i click the right part of my bars and keyboard the left part

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: I tend to be selfishly selfish and pissed over losing a roll, but well, trying to calm down about that Very Happy

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: i rock the dps meter when im really into it, or when Hippey is bragging about topping meters.

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: If i need it... hardly ever.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: log out, watch some animes / read mangas and enjoy the repair bill free evening.

Name your top five favorite songs:
Sum 41 - We're all to Blame
August burns Red - Truth of a Liar
Bullet for my Valentine - Tears don't fall
blessthefall - Times like these
From Autumn to Ashes - Daylight Slaving

those are 5 first i can think of, not necs in right order xP

What is your life like outside of WoW?:

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: if he can complete the set... and i don't have the other warglaive... and the guy/girl is nice he/she will have it otherwise, i'm taking it.

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: neither

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Super Bad

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: The Beatles

Ice Cream or Cake?: Ice Cream

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: Later

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Blink 182

Basketball or Football?: Football

NBA or NCAA?: neither

Console or Computer games?: Console

Mac or PC?: PC

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi

*Answer 3 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?:

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?: I'd hide in my kitchen and use spoons as projectiles

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?: cause if i help it, how will it find how to do it by itself huh?

What mythical creature would you be and why?: Phoenix, cause flying is awsome, and so is being able to rebirth from our ashes!

Last edited by Shioki on Fri May 08, 2009 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied> Empty Re: Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied>

Post  Achillies Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 pm

MMORPG Game History: Slayer Online, Maple Story, WoW

Maple Story that some weird canadian MMO?
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied> Empty Re: Neill 80 Blood Tank Douche Knight <Denied>

Post  Shioki Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:06 am

Korean MMo, a really dumb farming asian mmo, but yeah, i used to like it when i was 13 >.<
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down