Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied>

+3
Freezelapd
Shioki
Circuit
7 posters

Go down

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied> Empty Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied>

Post  arkaydus Mon May 04, 2009 1:20 pm

Class: Death Knight

Your RL Age: 16

Your RL Sex: Male

Where are you from IRL? California

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: Blood/Frost DPS

Secondary Raiding Spec: Off Tank

WoW Armory Link:

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment: In 25 raid environment, depending on fight, 3.7k-5k DPS right now since my guild was pvp guild we have pvp armor but i ant to go to raids and get dps armor to do better dps in raids

Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie: Raid

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): California souther pacific time

Playtime Availability: mon/tues/wed/fri after 3 pm st. Weekends all day. Thursdays not too great, but i can adjust things around if necessary
i play everyday -saturday to sunday

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: If Thursdays are going to be a regular day, I can move things around to make myself available. i can raid when ever. i have so much time to spare

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): 10 ulduar up to mimi. 25 man ulduar through flame leviathan, attempts on razorscale and ignis. 10/25 naxx full clear. 10/25 OS (25 os+2). 10/25 Voa (both bosses)
i have been to os 10/25,naxx 10/25 full,voa 10/25 both bosses

MMORPG Game History: Wow, City of Heroes

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: In game friends with MC and Khaospoop and lots of others. Hopefully they would recommend me because they know my experience, and know that I am willing to help out the raid in many ways.

Current Guild: NEMISIS

Why do you want to leave your current guild?: Guild feels like it's dying. RL friends in NoX want to server transfer, which is something I'm just not going to do. Horrible atmosphere. GM that has a very short temper. Lack of 25 man raids.

I WANT TO LEAV BECAUSE WE NEVER DO RAIDS OR DUNGEONS JUST PVP AND I WANT TO GEAR UP AND FEEL LIEK IM PROGRESSING MY GUILD DESENT FEEL AS ALIVE NO MORE.

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Frostfire for a few months, Exiled Humanity for a month or two.

ONE ARE ONE, NIMISIS

How many achievement points do you have?: 2000

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: yes

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: I have dual spec, so i currently have my blood DPS as primary spec, and a frost based tanking spec. I don't really feel a need to respec, since I cover both grounds, so I’m not sure how to answer this question.

I WOULD RESPEC TO UNHOLY BECAUSE IT DOES BETTER DPS AND I WANT TO DO MORE DAMAGE PER SECOND,I AM ABOUT TO GET DUEL SPEC FOR MY DK

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?:Not an avid arena player, only have 8 games played so far.
I DO PLAY A BIT OF ARENAS BUT NOT MUCH

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Great DPS and I help the raid by lightening the load on healers because I heal myself, and i help melee DPS with abomination's might buff., and my Off spec can tank well on many fights.
I SEE MYSELF ME DIEING AND GETTING THE AGGRO OF THE HEALER SO TEH REST OF THE RAID CAN LIVE.I SEE MY SELF DOING WHAT EVER IS NEEDED TO KEEP TEH RAID ALIVE FOR EXPAMPLE WHEN I SEE A RAID MEBER DIEING I USED RUNE TAP TO GIVE THEM BACK 10% OF THERE HEALTH BACK.I CAN ALSO HEAL MYSELF

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: In my opinion, DK weaknesses are not being able to bubble or have an attack that does 1 million damage. Also being restricted to melee range hurts DPS in fights like emalon or KT where the boss does an AoE damage.

MY WEAK NESS OF MY CLAAS IS THERE ARE SO MANY DKS IN THE REALM THAT NO ONE WANTS THEM NO MORE SO I WANT TO JOIN A GUILD TAHT WOULD TAKE ME TO A RAID EVEN THOUGH I AM A DK.

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: If possible, I try to make myself knowledgeable about the content. It is difficult with the secrecy of ulduar, but it becomes easier to learn more every day.

I WOULD GO TO YOUTUBE AND STUDY THE RAID SO I CAN GO TO TEH RAID AND UNDERTSNA=D WHAT I AM DOING.

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: MY FAVORITE PART PERSONALY IS THE FACT TAHT I CAN COUNT ON PPL TO HELP ME OUT AND I DO TEHY SAME FOR THE GUILD.

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: I have many in game friends in the guild. The atmosphere of Frostfire is unparalleled, and I enjoy talking to the people in guild.

FROSTFIRE IS A OOD GUILD THAT HAS WHAT I NEED LIKE TO GO TO RAIDS AND HAS A RESPECTABLE LEADER THATACCUALY MADE A BESIDE FOR HIS GUILD THAT SHOWS ME THAT WE HAVE A GOOD LEADER AND THATS ALL I NEED IN A GUILD.

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: HP PAVILIAN

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Can your computer run Ventrilo?:yes

Are you a keyboard turner?: no

Are you a clicker?: no

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: I’m not sure how to answer this, because it’s hard for me to be able to realize my own weaknesses as a WoW player; possibly that I want to get into raids. I feel I am a competent enough player and do enough DPS and help by tanking to be included in progression raids. I guess in general, that I expect to be able to raid, for example I get pretty upset when I see an under-geared alt in a progression raid over me.

THE GREATEST WEAKNESS IS THAT FOR EXAMPLE IN WG WE NEVER LISTEN TO EACH OTHER AND COOPARATE WITH EACH OTHER WE JUST WONDER AROUND WAITINF GOR THE TIME DO FINISH ALREADY. I REALIZE MY WEAKNESSES AND ACCEPT THEM .

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: I feel I can adjust to fights well, and fill both tanking and DPS roles and succeed at either. I constantly topped DPS charts in NoX in 10 man ulduar and 25 naxx and 25 os etc. I also have experience tanking and have tanked various fights up to and including mimiron in 10 ulduar, as well as fights in 10/25 naxx.

MY GREATEST STRENGH IS THAT I AM WILLING TO LEARN AND I PLAY EVERYDAY NON STOP I ALSO AND AVALIBLE FOR ANY RAID AT ANYTIME

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: I am willing to do this.

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: If there is room, I would be willing to help out with tanking or DPS so that we can help people get experience and help people get geared. If there isn’t room, I would let them have my spot.

I WOULD GIVE UPO MY SPOT KNOWING THAT IT WILL HELP TEHE RAID GROUP IN SUCEEDING IN KILLING THE RAID BOSS OR FINISHIGN THE RAID.IN OTHER WORDS I WOULD LET THEM HAVE MY SPOT

Name your top five favorite songs: ANYTHING KIND OF HIP HOP AND ROCK

What is your life like outside of WoW?: Currently attending FREMONT HIGH SCHOOL

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: It’s a tough decision, especially not knowing who it would be a better upgrade for. As long as he has proven his loyalty, I have no problem making sacrifices for guild progression.

WELL MY CHOISE WOULD BE LEAVE IT TO TH ROLL IF HE GETS A HIGHER ROLL THAN I DO THEY HE GETS IN VISE VERSA.

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?:Big Lebowsky

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Super Bad

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: neither =/

Ice Cream or Cake?: BOTH

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: pizza

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack
Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Depends on the mood. In general, Blink 182 probably

Basketball or Football?: both

NBA or NCAA?: NBA unless UofA is playing

Console or Computer games?: Both, but I prefer wow for the atmosphere of playing with other people

Mac or PC?: PC

Coke or Pepsi?: Coke, but not from USA. From Russia, where it’s made with sugar.

*Answer 3 of the following*
In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?: Hide out in a bunker, and use the toy ray gun to pwn them all. CoD 5 Nazi zombies ahh. I WILL USE A RAY GUN TO PWN ALL O THEM

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?: because I’m hungry and tortoise tastes good. PROBABLY BECAUSE TEH TORTOISE TASTE GOOD

What mythical creature would you be and why?: I would be MC, because it would be awesome to be that cool and chill at the same time.

If I missed any questions, please let me know.

arkaydus

Back to top Go down

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied> Empty Re: Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied>

Post  Circuit Mon May 04, 2009 4:00 pm

WHAT!

theres this button on the computer..i hear its new with vista its called the backspace and it gets rid of the text that is behind the curser allowing you to input new text in place of the old

there is only room for one person that cant speak english well in this guild and shadowlords has that spot filled

denied IMO
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied> Empty 2nd Circuit's thought

Post  Shioki Mon May 04, 2009 5:25 pm

i felt like i was reading two applications at the same time, and it somehow took me a couple of lines before realising i was rereading Freezelapd's application, but with extra lines in all capitals. Read stickies ftw i guess?

i figured it probably was because he wanted us to see the difference between the applier he copied, most likely Freezelapd's, but dude... Caps lock isn't mean to be permapressed...
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied> Empty Re: Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied>

Post  Freezelapd Mon May 04, 2009 7:55 pm

I haven't seen anything here that shows a big desire to join. It feels like the application was half-assed, or done by someone that doesn't understand english well.

IMO, if he can't even follow application instructions correctly, I can't see him doing well in our raids.

Freezelapd

Back to top Go down

Post  Noskajetan Mon May 04, 2009 8:58 pm

lol

Noskajetan

Back to top Go down

Post  Achillies Mon May 04, 2009 9:52 pm

did he just copy and paste Freeze's app?
Achillies
Achillies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezelapd Mon May 04, 2009 9:57 pm

lol yes and just add his stuff in all caps.

I thought it was a joke at first, someone just applying as me again.

Freezelapd

Back to top Go down

Arkaydus 80 Blood Death Knight <Denied> Empty FROSRFIRE ?

Post  Shioki Mon May 04, 2009 10:25 pm

oh and... FROSRFIRE is not us? wrong website maybe? lol
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Post  Streetmagus Mon May 04, 2009 10:29 pm

/facepalm
............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,/......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`''`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
............../.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._`;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....`~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
Streetmagus
Streetmagus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mcschmitz Mon May 04, 2009 10:39 pm

this application is a piece of shit. denied.
Mcschmitz
Mcschmitz

http://www.freewebs.com/bwguild/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down