Frostfire Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted>

+4
Circuit
Zubritha
Streetmagus
Shioki
8 posters

Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted>

Post  Druhen Mon May 18, 2009 12:11 am

~MEMBER APPLICATION~

Character name: Druhen affraid

Level: 80 Twisted Evil

Class: Druid

Your RL Age: 15 silent

Your RL Sex: Male Cool

Where are you from IRL?: California Very Happy

Primary Raiding Talent Spec: restoration alien

Secondary Raiding Spec: balance Sleep

WoW Armory Link some of my gear on the armory is pvp but are epics in pve gear cyclops

Please link a recent WWS or WMO report here for us to see. If your guild didn't use either, please tell us what kind of damage can you do in a raid environment:
As boomkin raid buffed over 2k pirat
Application Type: Select: Raid, General Member (just looking for a good guild), Friend/Family of Current Guildie:Raid rabbit

Your Time Zone (PDT, MDT, CDT, EDT, other): PDT Embarassed

Playtime Availability: Monday some tuesdays wednessdays most fridays saturdays and sundays What a Face

We do progression raiding Monday-Thursday 6-10 PDT. How many days can you attend consistently?: 2 Basketball

Raid Experience (What is the farthest you've been in WoW Classic, TBC, and WotLK?): Wotlk 10 man ulduar full cleared naxx bounce

MMORPG Game History: Wow some EverQuest king

What Frostfire members do you know and what is your relationship? Why would they recommend you?: None albino

Current Guild:Deities and Demigods
Shocked
Why do you want to leave your current guild?: Most of the people left Suspect

Previous Guilds (Last 3 and approximate duration in each): Deities and Demigods is only one on this server for about 1 year santa

How many achievement points do you have?: 2110 Razz

Are you the original owner of your main character's account?: Yes jocolor

If you were to respec, which build would you choose? Why? Do you have the gear for any of these specs?: Balance resto gear seems to work well for it geek

Do you play in arenas? If so, what are your ratings like?: Occasionally around 600 study

What do you see as the current strengths of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Been healing for atleast a year now so know how things work elephant

What do you see as the current weaknesses of your particular class/spec in a raid setting?: Know only mostly how to play a healer sunny

How do you prepare for new raid content that you've never experienced?: read wowhead or watch youtube flower

What is your least favorite part of high end guilds?: Some people try to steal your spots in raids afro

With server transfers available, there are many, many choices of raid guilds available to you. Why Frostfire?: Dont want to pay any more money for wow lol!

Can you give us computer and internet specs?: 2gb ram 8900 gt geforce graphics card duo core proccesor 2.6 ghz cheers

Do you have a microphone?: yes pale

Can your computer run Ventrilo?: yes @

Are you a keyboard turner?: yes monkey

Are you a clicker?: yes monkey

What is your greatness weakness as a WoW player? How are you trying to improve this aspect of your play?: Boredom No

What is your greatest strength as a WoW player?: Ready to clear new content right when it comes out even if it means we wipe Exclamation

How willing are you to give up a non-progression raiding spot to some to get gear/experience with the raiding team?: Perfectly Fine I love you

What would you do in a case where we take someone other than you for a progression raid (10 or 25)?: Battlegrounds or pug it Evil or Very Mad

Name your top five favorite songs: not sure i just listen to radio Rolling Eyes

What is your life like outside of WoW?: fun exciting and hard Mad

In the event of a Warglaive of Azzinoth of dropping. A rogue that has shown his loyalty but is relatively new to the guild can complete the set with it, but you have more DKP and have been in the guild longer. Who gets the legendary?: who ever needs it most to help improve the guild Sleep

Big Lebosky or Caddyshack?: CaddyShack farao

Step Brothers or Super Bad?: Super Bad rendeer

The Beatles or Lil' Wayne?: The Beatles cherry

Ice Cream or Cake?: ice Cream queen

Pizza or Cheese Burger?: Pizza cat

Eat 10 teaspoons of hair shavings or Use a rotting deer carcass for a backpack for 10 years?: Idea rotting dear carcass if i dont get sick

Lupe Fiasco or Blink 182?: Blink 182 Arrow

Basketball or Football?: Football Question

NBA or NCAA?: NBA Crying or Very sad

Console or Computer games?: Computer games Laughing

Mac or PC?: PC Smile

Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi Surprised

*Answer 4 of the following*
What is the worst thing you have ever done sexually?: .....

In the late 40's I bought some cigarettes and there were two pennies in the pack. How did they get there?: They are not pennies

Were you beaten as a child?: no

How is a Cat like a Refrigerator?: both are evil

Why aren't there bullet-proof pants?: because

Isn't it scary that the word "therapist" is the same as the words "the" and "rapist" put together?: i guess

Since bread is square, then why is sandwich meat round?: Swine flu

If 4 out of 5 people suffer from heartburn, does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?: yes

How would you feel if your family owned a internet dating site, such as match.com?: Happy i would most likely be rich

In the event of a zombie apocalypse, where would you choose to hide and what weapon would you choose to defend yourself?: out in the open bazooka

You’re in a desert walking along in the sand when all of a sudden you look down, and you see a tortoise. It’s crawling toward you. You reach down and flip the tortoise over on its back. The tortoise lies on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs, trying to turn itself over, but it can’t, not without your help. But you’re not helping. Why is that?: A hot chick is about to and i wanna see some cleavage

What mythical creature would you be and why?: a dragon to burn old ladys

Druhen

Back to top Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty Re: Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted>

Post  Shioki Mon May 18, 2009 1:11 am

you know... smileys arent meant to be used at the end of every lines...

outside of that i have no idea of what kind of gear is good for a healer, but i'd say we could use a resto druid.

then again... slow down on smileys... it hurts to see too much of them.
Shioki
Shioki

Back to top Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty ok

Post  druhen Mon May 18, 2009 2:05 am

lol ok just got really bored

druhen

Back to top Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty Re: Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted>

Post  Streetmagus Mon May 18, 2009 3:23 am

Druhen wrote:
Your RL Age: 15 silent

Prerequisites:
Mcschmitz wrote:* Level 80 (70+ with some exceptions)
* Be mature, responsible, friendly, and have a good attitude
* Minimum age of 16
* Have a desire/ability to participate in 10/25 man raids
* Have knowledge of your class for raid settings
* Have installed and use the following required addons:

study
Streetmagus
Streetmagus

Back to top Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty hrhwmwuk

Post  Zubritha Mon May 18, 2009 5:05 am

i liked the anser bout the desert turtle!!! you win that question

Zubritha

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 18, 2009 5:53 am

accepted
Circuit
Circuit

http://www.myspace.com/velociraptor106

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 18, 2009 5:54 am

also

funny good or fat is this guilds real name so despite age he seems funny so hes in.
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigcolossus Mon May 18, 2009 7:07 am

the smileys are to distracting i cant read this application
Bigcolossus
Bigcolossus

Back to top Go down

Post  Freezelapd Mon May 18, 2009 8:11 am

But i was going to be the new resto druid...

Freezelapd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikegordon Mon May 18, 2009 8:35 am

yes. The actual requirements to join the guild are funny, good, or fat as circuit mentioned.

I think he is at least somewhat mirthful.

in IMO

Mikegordon

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 18, 2009 2:09 pm

Mikegordon wrote:mirthful.

nice vocab...douche
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Druhen 80 Restoration Druid <Accepted> Empty WoW

Post  Noskajetan Mon May 18, 2009 3:03 pm

I know this guy!! I was in DnD for my first year of wow, they have been around forever. I would seiously consider accepting this guy... I have raided and pvp'd with this fella in S3. whenever somone says "we need a resto druid" this is the first one that comes to mind. I would never of thought he would leave DnD but shit happens. Accepted imo.

Say wasup to Kiebs for me mang!

15 yrs old, lol good joke. me and this guy took out slanteyes in nam back in the day...

Noskajetan

Back to top Go down

Post  Circuit Mon May 18, 2009 5:53 pm

Noskajetan wrote:15 yrs old, lol good joke. me and this guy took out slanteyes in nam back in the day...

i heard that "battlefield Vietnam" wasnt a very good game...
Circuit
Circuit

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down